I celebrated my 28th birthday last December 18 and I’ve got a lot of things going on lately which is why I haven’t blogged much. I was planning to write and publish a blog on a daily basis but it wasn’t doable. I didn’t want to sacrifice the quality of my posts for the sake of publishing every day.
A lot of things happened in the previous weeks and I had to focus on my work before I head on to Europe next week. I don’t want to spend all my time on my laptop while I am there so I am prepping as much as I could so I would be able to stay productive but at the same time explore as much as I can while I’m there.
Whew! Enough about my future plans and old experiences. For my 28th birthday post, I will focus on things I am grateful for. If you were reading my previous posts, I shared about how I started reading The Magic again and practice gratitude journaling. As of today, I have written more than 400 things I am grateful for and it really helped me a lot especially of what I went through these past few weeks. Right now, I’m really focusing on having the best trip in Europe and being truly grateful for it.
Here are 28 things I am grateful for:
- I am grateful that I have reached 28 years and I was able to celebrate my birthday with my family and relatives.
- I am grateful that I am able to celebrate Christmas with my whole family.
- I am grateful that I have a very supportive family especially with the lifestyle I chose to live. I’m traveling before the New Year’s so I’m truly happy that they are happy for me to go on another travel before the year ends.
- I am grateful that I have a great brother and sister. My brother shopped some winter clothes for me and paid half the price of my Parka. My sister usually picks me up in the gym to take me home because I don’t drive.
- I am grateful that I have the best clients. They are very understanding and flexible. My work supports my travel life and I am able to travel comfortably.
- I am grateful that I got my Schengen Visa. Not everyone is granted one so I’m very thankful that I was able to get a 30-days multiple entry visa until February.
- I am grateful that I am healthy and able to go to the gym.
- I am grateful that I have a lovely room to hang out and sleep in.
- I am grateful that we always have food on the table.
- I am grateful that I am able to help people in my own way.
- I am grateful that I have everything I need to live a comfortable life.
- I am grateful that I have great friends.
- I am grateful that I could afford to travel to the countries I want to visit.
- I am grateful that I am closer to my goal weight.
- I am grateful that despite the obstacles that I face every day, I still manage to choose happiness over it.
- I am grateful that I have fluffy pillows because it helps me sleep better.
- I am grateful that we have cars because it would be so hard to go anywhere without a private vehicle.
- I am grateful that I am passionate about writing because I don’t only make money out of it but it also gives me an outlet to unload my thoughts and feelings.
- I am grateful for all the people that I have in my life that contributed to my growth.
- I am grateful that I could write my thoughts freely.
- I am grateful that I have a lot of books.
- I am grateful that we have people who help us around the house.
- I am grateful that I could shop online because it’s not only convenient but there are also great deals that I couldn’t get in-store.
- I am grateful that I am more understanding today than I ever was.
- I am grateful that I take care of myself because I can take care of others.
- I am grateful that I love to cook because I can cook for my family and for other people.
- I am grateful that I am very much blessed because I could be a blessing to the people I know and meet.
- I am grateful that I am able to write this post today.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading this post 🙂