Do you struggle to stay motivated on a hard day or during a difficult time of your life? Here’s the dose of motivation you need every day to work towards your goals.
What are positive affirmations?
According to BetterUp, “Positive affirmations are statements you can use to cultivate a positive mental attitude and improve your mental fitness. They are positive messages in the present tense. Over time, they can help you decrease negative self-talk and increase positive thinking. You can repeat them to yourself daily, either by speaking them aloud or by writing them in your journal.“
Here are some benefits of Positive Affirmations:
✨ Improve your self-worth
✨ Cultivate a positive self-image
✨ Improve your physical health
✨ Change negative thinking
✨ Help you achieve your fitness goals
✨ Develop your problem-solving skills
✨ Transform low self-esteem
✨ Boost your self-confidence
✨ Improve your mental health
45 Positive Affirmations To Help You Stay Motivated Everyday
- I am grateful for everything I have in my life.
- I love and accept myself.
- I am enough. I have enough.
- I take care of myself, mind, body, and spirit.
- One small positive thought in the morning can change my whole day.
- I can be whatever I want to be.
- I am constantly growing and evolving into a better person.
- Every day I am getting closer to achieving my goals.
- Good things are always coming my way.
- I allow myself to be more fully me.
- I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.
- I am grateful for each moment of this life that I am blessed with.
- I give my time and energy mindfully.
- I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day.
- Working towards my goals consistently is easy for me.
- I will give myself the care and attention that I deserve.
- I am getting healthier every day.
- I’m rising above the thoughts that are trying to make me angry or afraid.
- I welcome positive experiences in my life.
- I am not defined my by past; I am driven by my future.
- I am open to receiving everything I could ever dream of and more.
- It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.
- I am resilient in the face of challenges.
- I am worthy of what I desire.
- I’ve made it through hard times before, and I’ve come out stronger and better because of them. I’m going to make it through this.
- I accept what is out of my control.
- I am calm and relaxed. I release all anxiety and stress from my body.
- I am not pushed by my problems; I am led by my dreams.
- I will accomplish everything I need to do today.
- I allow myself to make mistakes as they help me grow.
- I am constantly generating brilliant ideas.
- I am joyfully embracing each new day with gratitude.
- I do my best, and my best is good enough.
- I am growing into a more generous person.
- I make space for love, abundance, and prosperity to flow to and through me.
- Happiness is a choice, and today I choose to be happy.
- I am healing and strengthening every day.
- I am confident in my own body.
- I overcome my fears by getting out of my comfort zone.
- I break free from all that is holding me back.
- I manifest all I need with ease.
- My life has meaning. What I do has meaning. My actions are meaningful and inspiring.
- I am kind to myself and others.
- What I have done today was the best I was able to do today. And for that, I am thankful.
- I feel more grateful each day.