I have been watching Younger, a tv series about a 40-year-old woman living as a 26-year-old girl and working for a publishing company. I am totally in love with the show because it’s very light and the storyline is so natural, just like how things can happen in real life.
I love Hillary Duff’s outfits and Diana Trout’s character. This show made me want to work in a publishing firm, write my own book and start a book club. It made me appreciate books even more. The process of publishing a book is tedious but looks so fun and challenging.
I honestly like that I can get some tips in this show when it comes to connecting with people and how social media is very important in this series. I wish I have a best friend like Lauren so I can grow my clients’ social media accounts in a jiffy. This is a wake up call for me. I need to be more active in social media. And by active I don’t mean posting selfies everyday but keeping up with what’s trending, connecting with influencers & clients’ audience and produce an even better content.
I’m excited for Season 5 and here are 5 things I would love to see next season:
- Josh and Kelsey are perfect for each other even though I like how they remained platonic while they are living together in one house. This will probably not happen but a girl can dream. (Josh is with Claire so this is just a dream, for real).
- Charles and Liza, ofcourse, is a match made in heaven. Their love for literature and personalities would make them a great team and a couple. I read an article about how Season 5 is going to focus on Charles and Liza. ‘Bout time.
- I would want to have a happy ending for Diana. Her character is so admirable and boss ladies who are married to their jobs could relate with her. I’m excited for what’s in store for her in Season 5.
- More girls’ scenes. Whether in a bar, a book club or a getaway, it’s refreshing to see both younger and older women get together and talk about anything under the sun.
- More scenes with Lauren. She’s funny and quirky. She’s very unexpected and her outfits are the bomb. I would love to see more of her in the next season.
If you’re looking for a new TV Series to watch or need a laugh, I would definitely recommend this show. Plus the episodes are not too long. You can even watch during your work break.
What TV Series are you currently watching? Let me know in the comments section below!